Zoll AED Plus Semi Automatic Defibrillator
Like all ZOLL AEDs, the Semi Automatic AED Plus features Real CPR Help®. This revolutionary technology gives you real-time feedback for both depth and rate of chest compressions, helping you provide the best CPR possible in a rescue. Audio and visual prompts guide you to rescue with a confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
When the Fully Automatic AED Plus® detects a shockable heart rhythm, it delivers the shock on its own. No one needs to push a button. Once the Fully Automatic AED Plus prompts “Don’t Touch Patient,” and the heart analysis begins, if a shock is needed, it will be delivered automatically after a brief verbal countdown.
The Zoll AED Plus ensures rescuers respond appropriately whilst resuscitating a victim of sudden cardiac arrest. It coaches them quickly and simply through every important step of the rescue process. Only the AED Plus with its exclusive , one piece electrode can measure the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR. It immediately tells rescuers how well compressions are being performed.
- Semi Automatic defibrillator analyses heart and delivers shock with the press of a button
- Fixed escalating energy (120J,150J,200J)
- Metronome for CPR compression rate
- CPRD Padz give user feedback on chest compressions (5 year shelf life)
- Configurable automatic self tests from 1 to 7 days
- 50 mins of ECG and Rescue data
- User replaceable batteries (battery capacity typical new – 5 years)
- Carry case included
- 7 year warranty (if registered with Zoll)