ZOLL AED Plus Semi-Automatic Defibrillator
The ZOLL AED Plus Semi-Automatic defibrillator is designed for anyone to deliver life-saving support without training.
Simple and easy to use, this defibrillator is built with ZOLL's revolutionary, Real CPR Help technology.
This provides you with real-time feedback for both the depth and rate of chest compressions. This helps you to provide the most effective CPR possible during a sudden cardiac arrest rescue, and potentially save more lives.
The ZOLL AED Plus includes an adaptive metronome feature to keep chest compressions as close as possible to 100-120 beats per minute.
With both audio and visual instructions for the rescuer, this device holds your hand along the whole process, boosting confidence during a rescue, regardless of your level of training or experience.
All of this aims to increase the likelihood of a positive outcome for the patient and be easy for the rescuer to use.
Also included with this defibrillator:
Recommended ZOLL AED Plus Accessories:
This ZOLL defibrillator is eligible for our trade-in scheme. Receive up to £100* off the list price when trading in your old defibrillator.
For more information speak with one of our Experts on 01298 872 186 or use the web chat.
- Equipped with ZOLL's Real CPR Help to improve effective CPR
- 'Z'-shaped electrode pad for effective placement
- Clear audio and visual prompts for rescuers
- Single push button on/off operation
- Performs automatic self-tests (configurable to: Daily/Weekly/Monthly)
- Includes one set of CPRD electrode pads
- 5 year manufacturer warranty (extends to 7 years when registered with ZOLL)
- Manufacturer: ZOLL
- One touch paediatric mode: No - requires additional paediatric pad purchase
- Connectivity: None
- IP55 Rated: Dust and water resistant
- Fully/Semi-Automatic operation: Semi-Automatic
- Battery Life: Up to 5 years with weekly self-test
- Energy Delivery: Escalating
- Pad Lifespan: Up to 5 Years
- W: 24 cm
- H: 13.3cm
- D: 29cm
- Weight: 3.1 kg