Lifepak CR Plus - 2 Sets of Pads & Charge Stick Combi
The CR Plus Pads and Charge Pack combi is intended for use with the LifePak CR Plus defibrillator to ensure the device is ready to deliver the life-saving shock in an emergency.
Arguably the most important parts of a life-saving defibrillator, the battery is responsible for building the charge and the pads for delivering the shock to the patient.
Defib Store always recommends having a replacement set of electrode pads available with this battery and pads bundle.
With this package, even if your device has just been used in a rescue, you'll be ready to go again in case another sudden cardiac arrest happens close by.
If you have any questions about this product or need more information, please contact our team on: 01298 872 186
- Lifepak CR Plus Pads and Charge Stick Combi to be used for adult rescues (ages 8 and above, or weighing more than 25kg or 55lbs)
- For use exclusively with the Lifepak CR Plus defibrillator
- Electrode lifespan: Up to 2 years
- Manufacturer: Physio Control
- Pack contains a battery pack and two sets of electrode pads
- Product Code: 11403-00001
Defib Store 4000 Outdoor Defibrillator Cabinet - Keypad Lock - Heater and LED Light - YellowInc.VAT £634.80 £529.00
Defib Store 4000 Outdoor Defibrillator Cabinet - Keypad Lock - Heater and LED Light - GreenInc.VAT £634.80 £529.00