IPAD SP1 Fully Automatic Defibrillator
The IPAD SP1 Fully Automatic Defibrillator has been developed with the patient and rescuer in mind.
Designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible, with clear instructions and easy-to-use controls. This makes it the ideal choice for anyone who needs to be prepared in case of a cardiac emergency, even if they have no previous experience with defibrillators.
With robust build quality and clear instructions, the SP1 helps save precious time in a rescue when every second counts.
This device has a dedicated paediatric mode which can be activated at the press of a button for child rescues and can be swapped back for adult patients.
It also means you don't need to buy a separate set of electrode pads dedicated for young people, as the ones supplied will work on both adult and paediatric patients.
For more information on this defibrillator, or to find out about how we can combine this device into a money-saving package deal for you, please contact one of our Defib Experts using the web chat or give us a call on: 01298 872 186
Recommended iPAD SP1 Defibrillator Accessories:
This IPAD SP1 defibrillator is eligible for our trade-in scheme. Receive up to £100* off the list price when trading in your old defibrillator.
For more information speak with one of our Experts on 01298 872 186 or use the web chat.
- One button switch to access child mode
- Device performs daily battery and pad checks to ensure operational readniess
- Patient analysis during rescue to deliver shock if needed
- One set of electrode pads as standard (suitable for adults and children 1 year+)
- Clear visual and audio instruction for rescuer
- Ambient noise detection - Increases volume depending on background noise
- Detects when CPR has begun.
- Stores 3 hours of rescue data or last 5 instances
- Less than 6 seconds shock delivery following CPR.
- Includes 1 Rescue Kit
- Includes free carry case
- Manufacturer: C U Medical
- One touch paediatric mode: Yes
- Connectivity: None
- IP55 Rated: Dust and water resistant
- Fully/Semi-Automatic operation: Fully Automatic
- Battery Life: Up to 4 years with weekly self-test
- Energy Delivery: Fixed
- Pad Lifespan: Minimum of 2 Years
- 7 year limited warranty* (Extended by 3 years when device is registered)
- W: 26 cm
- H: 25.6 cm
- D: 6.9 cm
- Weight: 2.4 kg
|C U Medical
Defib Store 4000 Outdoor Defibrillator Cabinet - Keypad Lock - Heater and LED Light - YellowInc.VAT £634.80 £529.00
Defib Store 5000 Indoor Defibrillator Cabinet - WhiteInc.VAT £83.99 £69.99