Heartsine Samaritan PAD 500P Semi Automatic Defibrillator with CPR Advisor
With real-time CPR feedback, the Heartsine Samaritan PAD 500P defibrillator has been designed for use by rescuers of all experience levels.
The device gives responders real-time, verbal and visual feedback on the rate and force of CPR compressions, to help improve the likelihood of quality CPR. This helps to boost confidence of using the defibrillator in an emergency.
- Analyses heart and requires rescuer to push shock button if needed.
- Highly portable
- Escalating shock energy
- Easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts
- Pad Pak: integrated battery and electrode single-use cartridge with one expiration date.
- Stores 90 mins of rescue data
- Manufacturer: Heartsine
- One touch paediatric mode: No
- Connectivity: None
- IP56 Rated: Dust and water resistant
- Fully/Semi-Automatic operation: Semi-Automatic
- Battery Life: Up to 4 years with weekly self-test
- Energy Delivery: Escalating at 150, 150, 200 Joules for Adults
- Pad Lifespan: 4 Years
- 8 year limited warranty
- W: 18.4 cm
- H: 20 cm
- D: 4.8 cm
- Weight: 1.1 kg