HeartSine Samaritan PAD 500P Defibrillator with CPR Assistance
Always be prepared to save a life with the Heartsine Samaritan PAD 500P defibrillator.
The 500P is the most advanced Heartine model defibrillator, the 500P is designed for rescuers of all levels of experience.
This defib provides real-time feedback on CPR compressions, both visually and audibly, boosting confidence by offering step-by-step instructions to the rescuer, helping to improve the quality of chest compressions and increase the chance of successful patient outcomes.
Equipped with a combined battery and electrode pad cartridge, this means there is only one expiry date to worry about and check when it comes to inspecting your device and replacing pads and batteries.
It's even easier to use in an emergency as the pads are pre-connected and just need to be placed on the patient's chest. The device will then scan the patient to determine if a shock is advised, and prompt the user to deliver effective CPR.
Lightweight and life-saving, the Heartsine 500P is the perfect solution for sudden cardiac arrest emergencies.
Contact one of our Defib Experts today for more information on this life-saving defibrillator.
Take advantage of our money-saving packages and ensure you're prepared for any emergency and give us a call on: 01298 872 186
Recommended Heartsine 500P Accessories:
This Heartsine defibrillator is eligible for our trade-in scheme. Receive up to £100* off the list price when trading in your old defibrillator.
For more information speak with one of our Experts on 01298 872 186 or use the web chat.
- Analyses heart and requires rescuer to push shock button if needed.
- Highly portable
- Escalating shock energy
- Easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts
- Defibrillator includes 1 x Pad Pak: integrated battery and electrode single-use cartridge with one expiration date.
- Stores 90 mins of rescue data
- Manufacturer: Heartsine
- One touch paediatric mode: No - requires additional paediatric pad purchase
- Connectivity: None
- IP56 Rated: Dust and water resistant
- Fully/Semi-Automatic operation: Semi-Automatic
- Battery Life: Up to 4 years with weekly self-test
- Energy Delivery: Escalating at 150, 150, 200 Joules for Adults
- Pad Lifespan: 4 Years
- 8 year limited warranty
- W: 18.4 cm
- H: 20 cm
- D: 4.8 cm
- Weight: 1.1 kg
Defib Store Indoor Defibrillator Cabinet with Strobe Light & Alarm - UnlockedInc.VAT £154.80 £129.00
Defib Store Universal Defibrillator Indoor Wall HangerInc.VAT £47.99 £39.99