Getting Started with Crowdfunder
Defib Store provide fund raising solutions for schools to purchase an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and outdoor waterproof cabinet so that in the event of a Sudden Cardiac Arrest your school has the equipment on hand to save a child’s life.
Did you know that nearly 300 Children die each year
in schools through Sudden Cardiac Arrest?
Young people are at risk to Cardiac Arrest as their
hearts are still growing and developing strength.
They are also susceptable to a Cardiac Arrest following a sharp blow to the chest usually during sports
The only definitive treatment for a victim of Cardiac Arrest is effective CPR and early defibrillation, which must be administered within 3-5 minutes following collapse, this boost survival chances from 6% to 74%
Equipping your school with this equipment being accesible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year not only protects the hearts of your students and staff, but members of the community not just during school hours but all year round.
Join us in helping to reduce this preventable outcome.
How we can help you achieve this?
Defib Store help facilitate your project from beginning to end, including
installation of the cabinet and defibrillator and local training in how to use the
equipment. We make sure that you are fully prepared for the project including
setting up your campaign webpage on Crowdfunder.co.uk
Your Package includes:-
- Heavily discounted defibrillator and cabinet package prices to help get your project off the ground and up and running.
- Publicity Leaflets for distribution to parents and local businesses
- Templates for letters to local businesses and for parents
- Promotional pens, stickers and other items
- Local publicity and PR to help get behind your fundraising
- A dedicated member of staff to guide you through the process
- Paediatric pads are also available for schools with pupils under the age of 8*