Defib Store 4000 Outdoor Defibrillator Cabinet - Unlocked - Heater and LED Light - Green
Get £100 off this cabinet when you recycle your old external cabinet with us!
Call 01298 872 186 for the discount.
The Defib Store 4000 Defibrillator Cabinet is our latest innovation for securing your public access defibrillator (PAD).
The 4000 model offers unbeatable durability to ensure your outdoor defibrillator is kept safe, secure, and always suitable for use, even in the harshest environments.
Our industry leading defibrillator cabinet includes a thermostatically controlled heater, motion sensor activated light and unlocked wing handle with an inspection window.
The 4000 model is the only polycarbonate defibrillator cabinet on the market that can withstand high impact forces, has high flame resistance, and is UV stabilised against the effect of direct sun and will not discolour or degrade over time.
All of our Defib Store 4000 cabinets come with a 10-year warranty, to ensure your defibrillator is kept secure for the lifetime of the device.
The 4000 range also includes the option to customise the vinyl design on the front.
The unlocked version of the 4000 is perfect for those who want to improve local access to defibrillators in case a passer-by suffers a sudden cardiac arrest and needs immediate assistance.
Also available in Yellow
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP66 - 'Dust tight' and protected against powerful jets of water
- Suitable for coastal locations
- Fully corrosion resistant high impact polycarbonate - the same material used in Police riot shields
- Protects against the harmful effects of the sun.
- UL94 standard - Will not support fire and is self-extinguishing. No toxic fumes
- Marine grade stainless steel keypad lock
- Internal LED motion sensing light - can be detached and used as a torch during a rescue
- Thermostatically controlled heater
- Robust, unlocked, turn-handle latch
- Internal hook accommodates any defibrillator without carry case
- Large viewing window to check on the status of the AED defibrillator
- Internal hinges - Does not allow for external tampering or hinge removal
- Double skin clamshell design for additional insulation in colder climates
- Includes comprehensive installation instructions and a fixing kit
- Land Rover drive over tested
- Manufactured to BS 7671:2018
- Manufactured in the UK
- 10 year warranty (5 year warranty on heater and keypad lock)
- Option to customise vinyl front face
- Height - 465mm
- Width - 435mm
- Depth - 240mm