Defib Store 4000 Defibrillator Cabinet - Unlocked - Heater and LED Light - Green
The Defib Store 4000 is our latest innovation for securing your public access defibrillator (PAD).
The 4000 model offers unbeatable durability to ensure your outdoor defibrillator is kept safe, secure, and always suitable for use, even in the harshest environments.
Our industry leading defibrillator cabinet includes a thermostatically controlled heater, motion sensor activated light and and robust, unlocked, turn-handle latch.
Manufactured from polycarbonate, the 4000 model is the only polycarbonate AED cabinet on the market that can withstand high impact forces, is fire retardant to UL94 V0, and is UV stabilised against the effect of direct sun and will not discolour over time.
All of our Defib Store 4000 cabinets come with a 10 year warranty, to ensure your defibrillator is kept secure for the lifetime of the device.
- Ingress Protection Rating: 66 - 'Dust tight' and protected against powerful jets of water
- Suitable for coastal locations
- Fully corrosion resistant high impact polycarbonate - the same material used in Police riot shields
- Protects against the harmful effects of the sun.
- UL94V0 standard - Will not support fire and is self-extinguishing. No toxic fumes
- Marine grade stainless steel keypad lock
- Internal LED motion sensing light - can be detached and used as a torch during a rescue
- Thermostatically controlled heater
- Robust, unlocked, turn-handle latch
- Internal hook accommodates any defibrillator without carry case
- Large viewing window to check on the status of the AED defibrillator
- Internal hinges - Does not allow for external tampering or hinge removal
- Double skin clamshell design for additional insulation in colder climates
- Includes comprehensive installation instructions and a fixing kit
- Land Rover drive over tested
- Manufactured in the UK
- 10 year warranty (5 year warranty on heater and keypad lock)
- Option to customise vinyl front face
- Height - 465mm
- Width - 435mm
- Depth - 240mm