Zoll AED 3 Semi-Automatic
The ZOLL AED 3® defibrillator leads the way with Real CPR Help® technology, which provides real-time feedback to guide rescuers in delivering high-quality CPR. The innovative, intuitive design and enhanced features of ZOLL AED 3 will give unexpected heroes both the confidence and the knowledge needed to treat a Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
The Zoll AED 3 enhanced features include Real CPR Help, integrated paediatric rescue, WiFi connectivity, and a touch-screen display.
- Enhanced Real CPR Help, featuring a full-colour display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large colour bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth.
- CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes can be used on both adult and paediatric patients, so there is no need for two separate sets of pads.
- Optional cloud connectivity that can automatically report AED readiness.
- Industry-leading 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries increases readiness and reduces frequency of maintenance.
- Incorporates a smart battery that can report its power level status on the device’s LCD screen or transmit it automatically over WiFi to your AED programme management solution.
- Semi-Automatic version (also available as Fully-Automatic)