Powerheart G5 Semi Automatic with CPR Feedback
Designed for first-time responders as well as experienced rescuers, the Powerheart® G5 automated external defibrillator (AED) combines ease of use with advanced technology.
Intellisense™ CPR (ICPR) technology provides corrective prompts to help rescuers of all skill levels perform high-quality CPR throughout the entire rescue. ICPR measures and monitors each compression and provides feedback via voice and text to ensure that CPR quality remains within the latest ERC Guidelines.
- ICPR technology provides real-time, guideline-driven CPR feedback on the quality of chest compressions
- RescueCoach prompts advance upon completion of each rescue task
- Semi automatic Powerheart G5 unit will deliver a shock when it detects a shockable heart rhythm.
- Requires rescuer to press shock button
- AED stores 90 minutes of rescue data, accessible by USB cable or USB memory stick
- IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- Rugged design withstands conditions like extreme temperature, high altitudes, and vibration
- Intellisense® lithium battery offers a 4-year shelf life
- Paediatric capability with *Intellisense paediatric defibrillation pads — recommended for patients 8 years of age or younger or weighing less than 55 pounds (25kg) *optional extra please purchase separately
- Rescue Ready® indicator shows readiness status of battery, pads, and device
- 8 year warranty