Powerheart G5 Semi Automatic AED
Whether you are an experienced rescuer or a first-time responder, you will appreciate how the Powerheart® G5 AED combines ease of use, reliability and advanced technology to help victims survive sudden cardiac arrest.
The G5 is configured to conduct daily automatic self-tests on pads, battery and internal circuitry so you can be assured your G5 is Rescue Ready®
- RescueCoach prompts advance upon completion of each rescue task
- Semi automatic Powerheart G5 unit will deliver a shock when it detects a shockable heart rhythm.
- Requires rescuer to press shock button
- AED stores 90 minutes of rescue data, accessible by USB cable or USB memory stick
- IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- Rugged design withstands conditions like extreme temperature, high altitudes, and vibration
- Non-polarised Intellisense™ defibrillation pads offer a 2-year shelf life
- Intellisense® lithium battery offers a 4-year shelf life
- Paediatric capability with *Intellisense paediatric defibrillation pads — recommended for patients 8 years of age or younger or weighing less than 55 pounds (25kg) *optional extra please purchase separately
- Rescue Ready® indicator shows readiness status of battery, pads, and device
- 8 year warranty