Philips Healthcare Heartstart HS1 Defibrillator with slim carry case
Available To Order - FREE Delivery
Current Lead Time 4 Weeks
The Philips HeartStart HS1 is designed for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment. Philips HeartStart HS1 defibrillator acts as your personal coach to guide you through the process of treating a victim of suspected sudden cardiac arrest. TheHeartStart HS1 AED provides real-time guidance through simple, step-by-step voice commands and CPR coaching.¹ Ships with slim carry case
- HeartStart HS1 Defibrillator is designed to enable you to help save a life in extraordinary circumstances.
- Lightweight: Fully equipped at just 3.3lb’s
- Intuitive: Clean design and clear English accent voice instructions install confidence that’s needed when administering therapy to a person in cardiac arrest
- Ever Ready: Powered by a long-life (4 year) disposable battery, automated tests ensure readiness
- Versatile: Available for use on anyone of any age including children and infants
- Effective: Patented “SMART Analysis” heart rhythm assessment and SMART Biphasic defibrillation therapy, clinically proven in nearly 10 years of use.
- Easily replaceable Defibrillation Pads “Cartridges”
- 8 years warranty
Free delivery to mainland UK on orders over £50